HR Generalist with Comprehensive Logistics in Austintown, OH
Pay Rate: Negotiable upon interview
- Will Administer benefit Information (Medical, Dental, Life insurance) Will Process bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salary employees.
- Should have at least 2-4 yrs experience with some familiarity with Benefits Administration
- Previous experience in a HR environment
- Must understand benefits administration; workers compensation claims review and processing.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable environment. - Abiltity to handle employee records and materials in a secure and confidential manner and ensure the privacy and confidentiality of all employee information.